Learn about the value and versatility of luxury vinyl tile floors
Love the look of hardwood or stone, but don’t love the price tag or high maintenance? Luxury vinyl tile is a great option! Floor Coverings International Houston Heights carries a huge selection of luxury vinyl tile flooring and proudly serves the greater Greater Heights, Montrose, Upper Kirby, Museum District, and Downtown areas. Luxury vinyl tile (or LVT as it is known) is a great choice because it can replicate the look of many other flooring types but at a lower cost. It can recreate the look of hardwood, marble, stone, tile and many more popular flooring options. Unlike some of those options, luxury vinyl can be installed in any room of the home, including those with high levels of moisture.
Pros of Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Luxury vinyl tile can very realistically replicate the look of popular flooring types such as distressed hardwood or ceramic tile. A new process called photogravure is used to create 3-D images on the tile.
- LVT is much cheaper than hardwood or stone.
- It is easy to maintain. All it requires is damp mopping.
- It is water-resistant and can be installed in any room of the house.
- Luxury vinyl tile is available is many different colors, shapes, sizes, and different types of flooring. You’ll find the perfect option for every room of your house!
Your Local Greater Inwood Luxury Vinyl Experts
Serving the greater Greater Heights, Montrose, Upper Kirby, Museum District, and Downtown area, we carry many different flooring options. We’ll bring our mobile showroom right to your home, filled with thousands of different samples. Our expert design associates will work with you to select the best flooring for your unique home. Contact us today to learn more about our services, talk with a design expert, see our selection, or schedule a free in-home estimate where we bring flooring samples to you.
We are partnered with industry-leading manufacturers like Armstrong & Shaw to provide you with a great selection of quality luxury vinyl tile options at manufacturer-direct prices.