Personalize it, make it unique, and adapt it to almost any space. Ceramic tile and natural stone such as granite, slate, and marble are among the most versatile flooring materials available. A wide range of textures, colors, and tones provide a palette for practically endless design possibilities. Our design associate can help create the perfect look for your home using natural stone or tile flooring in patterns ranging from simple lines to more elaborate options customized for each room. Serving the greater Greater Heights, Montrose, Upper Kirby, Museum District, and Downtown area Floor Coverings International Houston Heights experts want to assist you in choosing the right tile or stone for your home.
- The durability of stone and ceramic tile make them well-suited for high-traffic areas
- Ceramic or glass tile is especially popular in entryways, bathrooms, and kitchens
- Stone and tile flooring can be cleaned easily with a damp mop or sponge
- Some stone flooring can be sealed for better stain resistance
- Tile is available in a huge assortment of sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes
- Grout color can be customized to match or contrast with your choice of tile
- Accent tiles, mosaics, and pattern options can give your home a unique look
These choices of ceramic and stone tile are some of the best to serve in the different rooms of your home. At Floor Coverings International Houston Heights, we want to help guide you towards the goal of that perfectly finished floor that you’ve been dreaming of.
Photo by blickpixel, used under Public Domain through Creative Commons License Zero (CC0 1.0).